The Experience Berkeley Program is now accepting applications for it’s 2021 program. To apply, Click here. The application deadline for the 2021 Experience Berkeley program is April 30th, 2021 at 11:59pm.
What will I do in the Mentorship Program?
- Program Participants will receive 1-on-1 and group mentorship, led by a current UC Berkeley student. Individual and group interactions will take place on a monthly basis, virtually via Google Meet and Zoom.
- Attend a 90-minute virtual workshop, one Saturday a month from June – November 2021. During these workshops, you’ll learn about special topics, such as:
- ” “How to Write a strong Personal Statement”
- How to Choose a College Major”
- “An Intro to Campus and Student Life”
- “Applying for Financial and Securing Scholarships”.
- Additionally, during program workshops, participants will also engage in personal development and networking activities with UC Berkeley Staff, Admissions Offices, their program mentor, and fellow Experience Berkeley participants.
- Participants will receive 1-on-1 support with their entire UC Application, including their UC PIQs (Personal Statements), June 2021-December 2021.
- Program participants will receive 1-on-1 support throughout their college acceptance and admissions decisions process. (Jan. 2022 – May 2022)