The Experience Berkeley Transfer (EBT) program is accepting students for its Fall 2020 program cohort.
To accommodate students who have been impacted by the effects of COVID-19, our 2020 program application deadline has been extended to June 5th, 2020. Students that have already applied will receive notification of their admissions on April 22nd, 2020. For those that apply by June 5th, 2020, you will be notified of your admissions decision on Friday, June 12th, 2020.
EBT is a free semester long program that aims to increase and retain Black/African-American, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander (Polynesian, Micronesian, and Melanesian) California community college students with applying to UC Berkeley. We provide students with UC application resources and tools necessary to apply and transfer to UC Berkeley.
If you have any questions about our program or experience any issues with submitting your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-841-6010.
- Ready to submit a UC Application for Fall 2021
- Have requirements completed by Spring 2021
- Self-identify as Black/African-American, Latinx, Native American, and/or Pacific Islander (Polynesian, Micronesian, and Melanesian)
- Minimum of a 3.0 to apply (3.5 and above preferred)
- Attend a California Community college