The Experience Berkeley Transfer (EBT) program is accepting students for its Fall 2019 program cohort. The deadline to apply to the program is September 30th, 2019 at 11:59 PST.
EBT is a free semester long program that aims to increase and retain Black/African-American, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander (Polynesian, Micronesian, and Melanesian) California community college students with applying to UC Berkeley. We provide students with UC application resources and tools necessary to apply and transfer to UC Berkeley.
If you have any questions about our program or experience any issues with submitting your application, please email email@example.com or via phone at 510-841-6010.
- Self-identify as Black/African-American, Latinx, Native American, and/or Pacific Islander (Polynesian, Micronesian, and Melanesian)
- Minimum of a 3.0 to apply (3.5 and above preferred)
- Be ready to apply to transfer in Fall 2019
- On track with both major and general requirements
- Have requirements completed by Spring 2020
- Attend a California Community college