The Experience Berkeley program provides:
- UC application & personal statement assistance
- Feedback on personal statements from UC Berkeley admissions officers
- One-on-One Mentorship from UCB undergraduate students
- Scholarship/Housing/Major Resources
- Students must self-identify as Black, Latino, or Native American
- Apply as a high school junior (3rd year / incoming senior)
- Consider UC Berkeley among top 3 college choices
- Have an OVERALL unweighted 3.5 GPA or higher
- Attend a California High School
- Over 60% success rate of Black, Latino and Native American students getting into UC Berkeley via competitive application development.
The 2017 application period is NOW CLOSED.
Letters of Recommendation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY for students who submitted applications by the March 24th deadline.
Students who applied by the deadline will be notified by May 15th, 2017.
If any questions, contact the director at email@example.com
**If interested in a different opportunity, please try the Berkeley Summer Experience by Office of Undergraduate Admissions (NOT run by Stiles Hall).
The deadline for that program is April 30th, 2017 11:59 pm.